Are you starting your business, watching it grow… and worried you’re gonna f*ck it all up?
Have you heard horror stories about liabilities, lawsuits, and tax audits that keep you up at night?
I get it. Tax and legal stuff for your small biz can feel like a whole new language -
one you’re definitely not interested in learning.
But you know that, to make your biz legit, you need to know your shit. ENTER . . .
FUNdamentals, your ongoing resource for legal docs and Q&A/co-working live support.
WHEN WE REALLY BREAK IT DOWN,
here’s what you absolutely gotta do.
- Pay your taxes
- Protect yourself with a contract
- Stay out of hot water with your clients
HOW WE MAKE THAT HAPPEN
1. LEARN THE BASICS
First, you'll learn how much you actually need to be saving for quarterly taxes, and how to legally form your sole prop.
Grab your contracts from the contract vault (included in the program), and we can work on it together.
3. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE
Check out the bank of swipe copy on how to navigate client conversations to keep yourself out of court .
4. WORK & ASK
Come to our standing, weekly group call to co-work and ask me any and all questions you have.
FUNdamentals is a good fit for you if:
- You're a more seasoned business owner and have some questions, need some contract updates, or just want a go-to resource, and you don't want to pay my, or other pros' $300+ hourly bill to get your questions answered. OR
- You're not quite ready right now to form your LLC, S corp, hire employees, get on payroll, hire a bookkeeper, tax accountant, and lawyer, BUT, you want to have the peace of mind that a court isn't going to rip your contract to shreds or that the IRS is going to come knocking.
WHAT'S THE VALUE
- Most attorneys charge $1,000+ for custom contracts or $300+ for contract templates. I took my whole contract template library and have begun to upload them to FUNdamentals. That's several thousand dollars worth of templates, and growing.
- In my law firm, I've provided around 100, 1-hour consultations where I now charge $300 per hour. This is the going rate for tax pro and attorneys. I'm actually both of those. So while, I'm not your attorney when you join FUNdamentals, I can still use my expertise to help you on our weekly calls.