LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST MISSED IT! THE DOORS ARE CLOSED NOW, BUT SIGN-UP TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN FUNdamentals REOPENS.
Are you starting your business, watching it grow… and worried you’re gonna f*ck it all up?
Have you heard horror stories about liabilities, lawsuits, and tax audits that keep you up at night?
I get it. Tax and legal stuff for your small biz can feel like a whole new language -
one you’re definitely not interested in learning.
But you know that, to make your biz legit, you need to know your shit. ENTER . . .
FUNdamentals, your ongoing resource for legal docs and Q&A/co-working live support.
WHEN WE REALLY BREAK IT DOWN,
here’s what you absolutely gotta do.
- Pay your taxes
- Protect yourself with a contract
- Stay out of hot water with your clients
HOW WE MAKE THAT HAPPEN
You'll get immediate access to all my client contract templates. Every two weeks, you get new resources like postponement contracts, contractor agreements, downloadable guides, and more.
2. Q&As & Co-working
We have weekly calls scheduled for you to come and ask questions to me as well as the group. This ensures plenty of opportunity to work your way through the resources.
We have a private Facebook Group where you can tag me with questions and pose questions to the group. It's safe, private space to ask the braintrust of knowledge made up of your peers.
FUNdamentals is a good fit for you if:
- You're a more seasoned business owner and have some questions, need some contract updates, or just want a go-to resource, and you don't want to pay my, or other pros' $300+ hourly bill to get your questions answered. OR
- You're not quite ready right now to form your LLC, S corp, hire employees, get on payroll, hire a bookkeeper, tax accountant, and lawyer, BUT, you want to have the peace of mind that a court isn't going to rip your contract to shreds.
THE SUCCESS PATH
In FUNdamentals, you'll work your way through three stages. Each stage has milestones and action items that will let you know whether you're on track to advance.
STAGE 1 - FOUNDER
As a founder, you'll build the basic requirements to grow a happy, healthy business. By the end of Stage 1, you'll have your client contract drafted along with a workflow to deliver it. You'll also be ready to hire independent contractors, and you will implement a system to track your progress towards your business goals.
STAGE 2 - BUILDER
In stage two, we're building on what you did in Stage 1. As a builder, you'll create more client contracts - specifically to help with postponements - additional contractor agreements, and add policies to your website. You'll also learn which metrics to be tracking in your business to guage progress towards your goals.
STAGE 3 - CEO
Once you check all the boxes in the Builder Stage, you're ready to become the CEO. Here you will gain more knowledge around dealing with difficult clients. As the visionary of your business, that's a crucial role. Then, you'll learn how to onboard employees and how to begin auditing the legal compliance of your business.
HOW YOU'LL NAVIGATE THROUGH THE STAGES
With each stage, you'll get a guide. The guide will give you the action items for each lesson. It'll tell you watch a specific video, complete a contract via my template and guide, etc.
Once you go through all the action items, you'll read your milestones.
They're statements like "I have a workflow for on-boarding both contractors and clients." If you can answer "yes," check it off. Check off all the milestones in one stage and move to the next.
And don't worry. You'll be getting weekly emails to keep you on track. You'll have a Facebook Group for support and weekly Q&As to connect with me.
WHAT'S THE VALUE
- Most attorneys charge $1,000+ for custom contracts or $300+ for contract templates. I took my whole contract template library and have begun to upload them to FUNdamentals. That's several thousand dollars worth of templates, and growing.
- In my law firm, I've provided around 100, 1-hour consultations where I now charge $300 per hour. This is the going rate for tax pro and attorneys. I'm actually both of those. So while, I'm not your attorney when you join FUNdamentals, I can still use my expertise to help you on our weekly calls.